Body Glove Historical Dinner Cruise
A popular activity to participate in during your Hawaiian vacation is the Body Glove Historical Dinner cruise. On this Captain Cook Historical Cruise you will experience a journey back in time over 1000 years ago when ancient powerful Kings ruled the rugged Hawaiian Islands. Big Island Dinner Cruises will offer you savings on your three hour guided Body Glove Historical Dinner Cruise to Kealakekua Bay and Captain Cook’s monument. You will be captivated as many the Big Island' secrets are revealed.
As you step aboard your Big Island Dinner Cruise you will unwind with a complimentary cocktail from our fully stocked premium bar. Your knowledgeable tour guide will share the legends and Hawaiian history of the 12 miles of the magnificent Kona coastline. You will be amazed as you visit the numerous landmarks and famous points of interest. Ahu’ena Heiau, the Holua Slide and the famous Kuamo’o Battlefield are a few of the Big Island landmarks you will see. You will be served a traditional full course Hawaiian style lunch/dinner when arriving at the bay. Kona coffee, dessert, and assorted teas will follow. You will be astonished by the beauty of the Hawaiian sunset as you indulge in the live Hawaiian entertainment on your journey back to Kailua. During the winter season, you’re almost guaranteed to see a Spinner Dolphin or Humpback Whale. So keep your eyes open and your cameras ready.
The Body Glove Historical Dinner Cruise is an extremely popular activity to participate in during your Hawaiian vacation. During this Big Island Dinner Cruise, you get the opportunity to learn how native Hawaiians lived in the olden days—and what occurred after Captain Cook’s historical arrival. Don’t be shocked if you learn that you or others in your tour group have ancestral ties with immigrants that followed Captain Cook to arrive on the islands in 1778! When you book this Big Island Sunset Cruise through Big Island Dinner Cruises, you’re sure to save both time and money!
Your Big Island Dinner Cruise features comfortable seating, plenty of shade, and clean restrooms. Even if you’re not quite the history buff, this dinner trip is both relaxing and informative. You will not walk away disappointed.
- Mauna Loa Big Island Macadamia Nuts (Vegan/GF)
- Locally Grown Salad with House Made Maui Onion Vinaigrette Dressing
- Kealaola Farm Mixed Salad Greens, Waimea Grape Tomatoes, Japanese Cucumber, Red Onion (Vegan/GF)
- Served with a House Made Maui Onion Vinaigrette (Vegan/GF)
- Thai Coconut Curry with Hamakua Sweet Potatoes, Hawaiian Breadfruit, Carrots, & Bell Peppers (Vegan/GF)
- Steamed Jasmine Rice (Vegan/GF)
- Kiawe Mango Barbecue short ribs served with a Mango salsa (GF)
- Island Baked Coconut Dinner Rolls served with Butter (Vegetarian)
- Cheesecake with a Local Lilikoi Glaze (Vegetarian)
- 100% Kona Coffee
- Included is one complimentary cocktail. Cash bar thereafter.
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Body Glove Cruise
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Check in at 3:30 pm at the Kailua-Kona pier View Map
Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
- Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to boarding.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
Seating is first come first serve.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- 3 hours
- Body Glove
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms and is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.